"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything." attributed to Communist Tyrant Josef Stalin
November 26, 2000 NA (Network America) e-wire
Model Legislation for Every County in the USA
As the Ruling Elite and their disgusting Big Media is attempting to close the trap door on the American public regarding rigged elections. Here are the elements of Model Legislation for voting procedures in each county and each state. These will be posted in the Action Index on the votefraud.org website.
PLEASE NOTE: If any one can offer another provision to this “model legislation” – please do so by letter or email.
Here are elements of the model legislation:
1. Paper ballots, printed in English, easily read, to be marked in indelible ink by the voter.
2. Ballots kept in a clear plastic box all day in full public view in a section of the room where only the voter depositing his ballot can go, one time, to deposit his ballot, under the observation at a distance by designated poll watchers, whose job it is in part to observe that each voter deposits only one ballot.
3. Ballot box opened and counted at closing time in the presence of all competing factions who wish to observe, and in the presence of the 8 or so citizens who have been chosen to do the counting.
4. Since there are about 200 to 250 ballots in the average precinct, we would need 8 workers per precinct – a team of two designated counters to handle 50 to 65 ballots each. Papers and pencils (as opposed to indelible markers which are not to be allowed in the counting area) for tabulating the votes would be provided by Board of Elections. The tally sheets to be used by the official counters would be printed along with the ballots by the Board of Elections – so that the tally sheets match the ballots, as the tally sheets will be the official evidence, and the official paper trail, signed by each of the official counters who use them.
5. Ballot Counters for each precinct would be chosen from eligible voters in the precinct a week in advance. After the Board of Elections had mailed a post card to all eligible voters 30 days before the election date, which would announce the time and place where the official counters for their precinct would be chosen (probably exactly one week before election day at the same place as where the precinct polling place will be on election day) -- all who wanted to be eligible to be an official counter would show up or submit their name in affidavit form at the designated time and place, to be put in a hat or otherwise drawn by lot. Two citizens would be chosen for every 50 or so ballots anticipated at that precinct. One of the eight official counter
positions could be reserved for High School Seniors or College students who are registered to vote, and a separate drawing by lot could be conducted for that position. This would be to prepare the next generation for how votes should be counted, so we never get into this mess again.
6. The vote counters should each be paid $50 per hour for their work, so that every “regular” citizen would want to be chosen; this would insure that normal citizens, not government workers, would be counting the votes on election day as a rule. Alternative counters would also be chosen in case one of more of the counters was sick or unexpectedly detained on election night.
7. At closing time, when the ballots are counted, any citizens would be able to observe with video cameras, but a deputy sheriff or national guardsman would be there for the sole purpose of maintaining order and, in general, quiet during the counting. (To the objection that this is too much like a military state, the sheriff who provided the deputies would be up for election soon, and the national guardsmen are regular citizens, not professional soldiers.
8. The tally sheets would be signed by the two official counters who did the counting with that tally sheet. Then all the tally sheets would be added up a by the precinct leaders designated by the Board of elections AND in the presence of all those who counted the ballots at that precincts. Then the precinct captains AND the 8 or so counters would all sign the master tally sheet, which would have the complete results for the entire precinct Copies of that tally sheet should be given to the two precinct captains AND all eight or so counters.
9. Since all the counters and the election night precinct captains would sign the results as true and valid for their section of the counting process; this would give a legal basis and paper trail upon which the Board of Elections director would sign the election results for that precinct -- as true.
10. All results would be posted at the precinct, before the ballots leave the precinct. There would be a mandate to keep those results posted for 24 hours so that any who wished to send representatives around to check the next day to check all polling places, could do so. (With only 50 to 65 ballots to count per counting team, the counting should be easily done in 2 1/2 hours, meaning the unofficial count could be done by about 10 PM. Each team of election night precinct captains -- one from each party qualified in that state -- would then call its official tally to the county Board of Elections, -- an unofficial count should be generally announced by 11 PM across the USA in each time zone. (that’s all we get now anyway.)
11. And then the ballots could be sent down town accompanied by two of the neighborhood people, also chosen at the selection process held a week or so before; those citizens who bring the box downtown, would be paid $50 each for that service.
12. The ballots would be preserved for 1 year after the voting.
13. The postcards that were mailed out to each eligible voter 30 days in advance would also double as the proof that the person WAS a legitimate registered voter who actually lived in the precinct where they intended to vote. If the postcard came back for any individual voter as “undeliverable” – then that person would be removed from the voting rolls. This means every voter would have to be registered at least 30 days in advance, -- just like the old days. This would effectively outlaw non-citizens and “provisional ballots” or walk up voters who appear out of thin air on election day. If a person doesn’t care enough to register to vote 30 days in advance, they don’t deserve to vote. If some one is caught in between moves, that should statistically even out with everyone else caught between moves on that election day.
14. All mail in and absentee ballots would be outlawed.
15. All computerized voting machines would be outlawed, and especially computerized machines with modems in them; all mechanical voting machines would be outlawed.
16. Any candidate could have a designated witness at the county board of elections to see the county tabulate all the precincts. (This is very important. With witnesses at many or even all the county precincts, and a witness at county Board of Elections, it will make it impossible for the results to be skewed at the county Board of Elections, in the way Voter News Service skewed the results of Dubuque County during the GOP Iowa Straw poll in 1996.
The following legislative items would need to be implemented above the county level:
17. The military would have its own provisions for the enlisted men and women to vote. Each military unit should constitute its own precinct, and count the votes the same way as a normal precinct would in the neighborhoods.
18. Also, Tuesday, the election day, should be made a national holiday, and maybe the Monday before -- so that everyone would have a little time to get informed and lobby their neighbors.
19. The Secretary of State in each state would be designated to tabulate the vote as called in or faxed in from each county for the state wide races. Any three (or more) candidates in the state can ban together and designate a witness to be at state headquarters to make sure the results aren’t skewed at that level. (It’s important that any three candidates can ban together to do this, so that these witness positions cannot be controlled by major party designated hacks and yes men.
20. The US Senate would be charged with tabulating all the vote for the US House races, the US Senate races, and the Presidential race, when applicable. Any federal candidate or candidates could elect to send a designated witness to Washington DC to the election night tabulation room to witness the results as posted there. With representatives at the
county level, the state level, and the federal level, it would be impossible for any of those at any of the “command centrals” to skew the vote of the people. All of these positions would be paid positions and the state budget would cover travel and lodging expenses for the legally designated witnesses. Remember, honest elections are just as important as national defense. Just as national defense protects us against foreign enemies, honest elections protect us against domestic enemies.
An afterthought: No wonder the Board of Elections cry about not being able to find workers for election day. They workers are paid minimum wage OR WORSE. This for citizens doing the most important job in the American Republic -- who are being asked to work 12 hours a day -- and more! When thinking of compensating election workers and official counters at each precinct – this is no time to be in a penny pinching mood. You may just as well say that we’re going to give the Defense
Department Civil War era weaponry – just to save taxpayers money.
The whole election day system as currently constituted, as I see it, has been set up for no other reason that to make sure that a small clique can have the greatest possible opportunity to steal and fix the elections. The process is set up to keep the everyday citizen OUT of the process and caught up in every day hustle and bustle.
The above prescriptions would change all that and make it very risky and difficult to warp elections at all, and impossible to rig an election form a central location in a county, a state, or in the nation as a whole.
Final note: Anyone convicted of election fraud at any level would suffer loss of citizenship, and 10 years of jail for an offense in a state or county race, and 20 years in jail for an offense in a federal election.
This is how serious a matter it should be to insure that we have honest elections.
Jim Condit Jr.
Director, Citizens for a Fair Vote Count
The "Ruling Elite", through their five Big TV Networks, AP wire service, and two major papers, the New York Times and Washington Post, are making peaceful change impossible at the ballot box, -- via Vote Fraud, Media Censorship, and Poll Fraud, and the flood of illegal aliens who are becoming registered voters . . . President Kennedy talked about this:
"If you make peaceful change impossible..... you make violent revolution inevitable." President John F Kennedy
Go to www.votefraud.org to hear (or read the text) of the Radio Ads which are now airing over WLW Radio (which reaches into 38 states at night)and other stations -- exposing the easily rigged computerized elections which are about to "elect" the next President, and also exposing the coordinated news and censorship of the 5 Big TV Networks. Thanks to Ken Lowndes for Congress, the radio stations MUST air these ads. They're tough. They're "outrageous" -- and you've never heard anyting like it on TV or Radio.
The three prongs of Big Media election manipulation are: Massive coverage of favored Candidates, and Censorship of all other candidates -- including warped Public Opinion Polls for months before the election; phony exit polls done by joint effort of the Big TV Networks on Election Day, and easily rigged computerized vote counting on election day -- which make the polls and exit polls come true. (On election day, the people are barred from touching or counting their ballots, the election officials are barred from knowing what is in the software program that instructs the computers how to count the votes.)
Citizens for a Fair Vote Count - Go to: http://www.votefraud.org
Network America - go to http://www.networkamerica.org
Read "Best of" Archives on this site or at http://www.lewisnews.com at "Citizens for a Fair Vote Count" section accessed in left hand column of home page.
To Subscribe to our daily Network America e-wire: email@example.com
To Unsubscribe to our daily Network America e-wire: firstname.lastname@example.org
RADIO SHOW ON LINE ALL THE TIME. Listen anytime to the 'Votefraud vs Honest Elections' crash course radio show over the internet at www.sightings.com in the archives, April 3rd, 2000 show, Jeff Rense host, Jim Condit Jr. guest. If the transmission breaks, reconnect to sightings.com and manually move the bar to the place in the show where the audio transmission broke
To write us with information or order by educational tapes and materials by mail, write us at Citizens for a Fair Vote Count, PO Box 11339, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211
To contact us, e-mail to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward our messages to friends and opinion molders, and tell them about our websites and daily e-wire communications. This information, especially in election season, offers an opportunity to de-stablize the New World Order Ruling Elite and restore honest elections with citizens checks and balances, true Freedom under God, and true Free Enterprise in America.
Let fellow citizens, opinion molders, pastors, public officials, internet news outlets, and major news media outlets know -- that we will not believe the published results of elections until transparent, verifiable, honest vote counting methods are restored, i.e., paper ballots with citizen checks and balances, with the ballot counting under the control of the neighborhood registered voters in each precinct.
Receive free e-mail announcements on vital Election 2000, VoteFraud News and Big TV Manipulation of the American Mind. Enter your e-mail address below, then click "Join"!